Saturday, March 3, 2012

Parenting Things That Make You Go, "Aaaghhh!"

In no particular order:

- Very sudden illnesses - fevers, vomiting, any sort of liquid coming out of a tiny body that usually stays inside the body.

He makes this sad face when he's feverish. I can't take it.

- Stepping on small toys in the dark

I'm not as hardcore as Chuck Norris.

- The ever-lingering smell of poop

Only it's not Grandpa's poop. It's the toddler's.

- "NO NO NO NO, MAMA!"


This is what he looks like when asked if he needs a new diaper.


- Giant car seats in small cars.
The bane of my traveling existence.

- Unsavory individuals wanting to come into physical contact with my child.



That's all I can think of tonight, but I know there's more. What can you add to the conversation?



Jack is 19 months, 3 weeks old, and a sudden fever brought this topic on this evening.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. also, the confirmation for that commment was FEAR.

      COMPUTER KNOWS WHAT I'M FEELING

      Delete
    2. I posted that last one for you. You're welcome.

      Delete