Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm starting to struggle.

I can not wait for this kid to make his debut. I worked a measly 5 hour shift today and I was hurting. This pregnancy is finally kicking my ass. If I sit for longer than an hour, my ankles swell and feel weird. If I stand for longer than 3 minutes, I can't breathe, which makes me ridiculously tired. I can't get comfortable when I sleep because there's a giant belly in the way, and if it's warmer than 65 degrees in the house, I sweat to death. I've got the acne of a 12-year-old greasy boy. I can't reach to tie my shoes without needing an oxygen tank. And I'm still mildly itchy from the rash... more so when I get even the least bit hot.

I just want to be done.

Here's a cute picture of me and Dan from this past weekend. Sorry it's blurry. Obviously, I took it myself, and we were in a dimly lit hotel room, standing like, 2 feet from a full-length mirror. Whatever. Just pay attention to how cute the dress is. Also, Dan likes it because he thinks it makes his junk look bigger. So... okay then.I'm 34 weeks, 3 days pregnant, and exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment