Wednesday, June 30, 2010

37-ish week appointment.

Had another appointment today. Still no progress. *insert frowny face* The doctor again said "he's still big!" Yep. I don't think he's going to shrink much in the next 3 weeks. Anyway, heartbeat was 141. Everything is grand, but this waiting game is getting old.

After the doctor's, I had lunch with a couple of fabulous ladies who I used to work with at the bar. I don't have a lot of girlfriends, and I'm fine with that. But our very sporadic lunch dates are a nice change of pace from sitting around the house staring at Dan all day. I mean, he's cute, but you can only take so much togetherness time with one person, right? (Love you, babe!)

Then Dan and I had dinner at the diner where my sister works. They have these amazing, award-winning ribs (and by award-winning, I mean, they've won awards at local rib fests. Whatever.) on the last Wednesday of every month. And I have half a rack waiting for me to polish off tomorrow for lunch. Win.

I don't have much to discuss with you, Blogosphere, with no cervical progress happening. So, sorry about that. But I bought a whole fresh pineapple today, in an effort to make something happen. I'll let you know how that goes.

I'm 37 weeks, 5 days pregnant, and getting bored with the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment